Creative Trends and Insights
Our worldwide Creative Services team is expert at bringing unique ideas to life that help elevate a brand’s consumer appeal and value.
Connect with the Avery Dennison Creative team through our Made-to-Mention Tumblr blog to find out what inspires them as they work on the latest branding solutions.
Avery Dennison have partnered with WGSN, the leading trend forecaster, to provide powerful insights into the trends, integrated branding solutions and technological innovations shaping the rapidly changing retail and apparel industry.
Bring your brand story to life. Here’s how:
- Integrated branding and identification solutions leverage consumer insights and the latest fashion trends
- These solutions play a key role in forming value and quality perceptions
- Identical products with labels of a higher quality/design score up to*:
- 79% higher in perceived attractiveness
- 64% higher in perceived quality
- 21% higher in estimated price
- 32% higher in consumer willingness to spend
The design and quality of labeling and packaging elevate brands and inspire purchases.
Focusing on branding trends in the apparel industry, our Global Trend Forecast is released 18 months ahead of the Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter fashion seasons and covers:
Our Seasonal Product Portfolio is released 12 months prior to the Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter fashion seasons. It details new product offerings and capabilities for the upcoming season within identified trends and lifestyles.
- Serves as Avery Dennison's Retail Branding and Information Solutions demonstration brand
- Personifies the essence of our Retail Branding and Information Solutions capabilities
- Articulates and models how Avery Dennison’s Retail Branding and Information Solutions team creates 'Intelligent, Creative, Sustainable' solutions for our customers
- Demonstrates how we provide creative inspiration and enable customers to ‘Elevate Brands and Accelerate Performance’
Customer Design and Innovation Center
Experience the story of the UNITI retail apparel brand as it moves from manufacturing, through distribution and on to store level at one of our Customer Design and Innovation Centers. Contact us for more details.